2016年7月8日星期五

Wear high heels, I am the princess

The weather is good,Christian Louboutin Shoes Replica the sunlight is very good, looked up days, deep blue, blue will let people flustered. This way, can let a person really is a sad...
Like the winter, actually never like winter. Tough winter, I choose to block, and then delete, and then ignore, finally will never see.
Birthday this season is very good,Replica Red Bottom Shoes really good, is not a winter, also known as the spring, when the season change is I the most happy, that is to belong to his fifth season. The drain off with sunshine in the body, good warm, good warm... As if you have to embrace and the tenderness total surprise I don't meaning of sour, bit by bit, one day is more wins a sore.
A prelude to just doomed to sorrow, and the outcome is already written in advance of the start. If some choices, if can, I hope the memory of you shear in the computer, create a folder, hide it, never don't want to open.
I know I'm just repeating the others to be continued, I am not the leading role of the play,christian louboutin flat can't accompany you to go to the end, the episode of the drama, a flash in the pan of beauty, hide me to become the previous helpless... Life is like a play, who is my theme song?
A broad day, I want to be the most strong bubble, I allow you into my life, but not allow you walking up and down in my life. I will leave your beauty, your good with a full, then slowly forget. Life to continue, so I had to walk while forget. And I? And who will be collecting, and then are not forget for a moment forget?
The cold wind, recall freeze into ice. Crossroads, we walk, you go my tears, I walk you hate, this is fate,Cheap buy men christian louboutin replica or recurrent pain? Don't understand, don't want to go to understand...

没有评论:

发表评论